Application – Food Vendor
Hello! If you have delicious food offerings, we’d love for you to apply to join us for Branson Market Days! Right now, we are accepting applications for our Spring and Christmas shows. This is a two day event full of food, fun, boutique, handmade, and vintage items with the greatest vendors around!
Food Vendor Pricing
Food Vendor Application
Outdoor food vendor spaces will be for one food truck/trailer only. The cost for one Vendor space is $400 (this does not include electric). PLEASE NOTE: BMD may choose to include food trucks indoors. Pricing remains the same. However, no open flame or propane is allowed.
Indoor food vendor is considered a vendor that is selling items for consumption at the show. For these vendors, your fee is $225 for a 10×10 booth (does not include electric).
When you submit your application, it does NOT GUARANTEE acceptance of your space to BMD.
We are only accepting THREE Food Trucks for each event. Payment MUST be received within 5 days of invoice or another Vendor will be given the opportunity to join our show.
Payment for space is NON-REFUNDABLE. As a Vendor at Branson Market Days, you are required to provide the following items to be considered:
- Completed application, please indicate any extra needs.
- Copy of Federal Tax ID number. Collecting and reporting taxes is the responsibility of all Vendors who engage in sales on the Branson Market Days grounds.
- Taney County Health Permit
320 Rinehart Road
Branson, MO 65616
Approved vendor’s application will be passed on to our show representative at the Convention Center for further communication.
- FOOD TRUCK (outdoors) $400 for the weekend
- FOOD VENDORS (indoors) $225 for 10×10 booth. If you need additional booth space, please put in the notes below.
Still Have Questions?
Feel free to contact us through our contact form by clicking below.